Wednesday, November 18

Do-over

I guess I am determined to terrorize myself into continuing this blog thing.
This is what's new:

1. I moved to San Francisco. I love it here. I am surrounded by insane people 24/7. It's kind of like living in an asylum, but fun.
2. I got a new job. This is not that important. I won't be discussing work here.
3. I am happily renting here and reluctantly landlording in the old city. Something about that makes me feel both mature and immature at the same time.
4. I have far less friends here, so I have far more time for blogging. Hopefully, this will change again shortly.
5. I've declared a moratorium on ebay. This is better for everyone involved. I foresee this one not working out for me.
6. I have a new-found love for makeup. Hopefully, it's a passing phase. Makeup is really expensive at department stores and Sephora. This is where I like to buy my makeup. Something about the employees putting makeup on me is very enticing.
7. My obsession with boots has hit epic proportions. I am ordering them online, stopping in stores, asking people where they bought theirs...
8. I'm reading a lot more. I will probably write about this.
9. I started watching Mad Men. I love it the most. Well, almost the most. Glee is my favorite hour of the week.
10. If possible, I love lists even more now.


I have about 10 posts planned. This might mean I only post 10 entries and then do nothing for months. Let's find out.

1 comment:

kaiwat said...

I'm very happy this blog is back. I also love your lists.
Re: #6, my cousin works here: http://www.artofeye.com/
That's close to you. You should get her to prettify your eyes for fun.