Friday, January 2

Top 8 of 2008

2008 was a great year for me personally. I was lucky to spend time all over the States (and Mexico) with some of my best friends; I was with people that I love on some of their happiest days. I got a new job that while stressful, challenges me and prepares me for better things. I met some great new people and got back in touch with a few old friends. Music was great, movies were great and some new tv was great.

My top 8 of 2008:

8. Kicking ass with freelance work
7. Wii Fit
6. Vancouver for the first time - love it there
5. Albums from Santogold, MGMT, Vampire Weekend, the Hold Steady and Bon Iver
4. Summer Heights High, I know is was made in '07, but it was brought to me in '08.
3. Milk, the acting in this movie is gut-wrenching
2. Obama
1. Celebrating 7 weddings (and associated bachelorette/shower situations), 2 births and 2 engagements with my lovely peeps

2009 looks to be a year that may bring big changes to my life that I hope to be talking about soon.

No comments: